The annual publication of the Regimental archive, The Chronicle will be going to print on Thursday 18th February, If you would like to purchase a copy of the 2020 Chronicle please go to SWIFT/Admin/Subscriptions (www.theriflesnetwork.co.uk) where you can sign up for a year’s.
The Rifles Chronicle has been published every year since 2007 and is an annual record of what has happened across the Regiment. If you have a thirst for this knowledge it features:
· The Commanding Officers’ updates to their respective Royal Colonels
· Regional updates; including cadet, association and community matters
· Heritage essay competition winner’s entries
· Finance committee report
· Promotions and appointments
· Historical articles and book reviews
The Chronicle is a hard-back, collector’s item and is very reasonably priced at £18 per copy.