National Insurance credits for partners of armed forces personnel overseas after 6 April 1975

National Insurance Tax Rebate - How spouses and civil partners of armed forces personnel posted overseas can fill gaps in their National Insurance record.

If you have gaps in your National Insurance record after 6 April 1975 because you accompanied your serving spouse on a tour outside the United Kingdom, you can claim back the missing years BUT this only applies to those who are eligible for the New State Pension introduced in April 2016 – it does not apply to those already in receipt of a pension under the old state pension scheme. Those eligible are men born on or after 6 April 1951 and women born on or after 6 April 1953".

Read More


43 views0 comments
The Rifles
The Light Infantry
ssafa Logo
RBL Logo
Northern Ireland Veterans Assn
Cornwall Museum
KOYLI Museum Doncaster
Doncaster 1914-18 – At Home, At War
Victory Services Club
soldier on logo
  • b-facebook
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • b-youtube

© 2020 Rifles, LI & KOYLI Assn.

Created by Profile Technical Support

Webmaster - Association Secretary