Sat, 08 May | Online via Zoom
Association Virtual AGM 2021 Via Zoom
The Association will hold a virtual AGM on Sat 8 May 21. All Association members are encouraged to attend, but only full members can vote.
Time & Location
08 May, 11:00 – 12:00
Online via Zoom
About The Event
- The Rifles, Light Infantry & KOYLI Association virtual AGM is on Saturday 8th May 2021 at 1100 hours via Zoom which is an online meeting application.
- Association members are encouraged to attend but only full members are eligible to vote or make propositions. Full members are those who served in the Rifles LI or KOYLI.
- Points for resolution Members or Branches wish to submit at the AGM are requested in writing to the Regimental Association Secretary by Friday 16 April 2021.
- The AGM Agenda will be sent to Branch Secretaries after the 16th April and will be published on the Association website www.therifleslikoyli.co.uk and follow the link to the agenda.
- Please complete the booking form in this event notice or the proforma attached to the Calling Notice sent to each Branch and Club Secretary. Closing date for returns is 22 April 2021.
- The Zoom session login details and instructions are in the Calling Notice and online in the Members Only area of the Association website.